Stains on your stairs? Don’t despair! New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning will come out and figure out a way to resolve your carpet needs. We were called out to this home on the west side of Albuquerque to see what we could do about this pet stain. Our IICRC certified technician was able to achieve the results pictured above. How do we do it?
- We use the Brush Pro 20 to encapsulation clean your carpet. The Brush Pro is small but packs a punch. With a 700 Watt motor, brush rotation at 390 RPM it can clean up to 3500 square feet in one hour.
- Our cleaning is quiet, fast , and powerful so you can remain undisturbed with us there for a brief amount of time.
- New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning provides a thorough cleaning that removes dirt, grit, allergens, and odors that– over time– become locked deep in your carpet’s fibers. Done on a regular basis, professional cleaning can reduce general dust build-up, minimize allergens, and provide relief for anyone who may suffer from respiratory illnesses.
- New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning utilizes encapsulation cleaning. This new and improved carpet cleaning method with leave your carpet more visually pleasing, cleaner, and healthier and will leave you happy with your carpet again. It will all also lengthen the life of your carpet so you get more out of your carpet investment.
- The encapsulation cleaning uses ground breaking technology that finds and surrounds soil. It then dries quickly and breaks to be taken away by vacuuming.
- The dry time is unbeatable, in some cases 90 minutes after cleaning.
- Call New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning today for a free estimate!