New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning (NMCRC) is dedicated to serving New Mexico residents and businesses through this pandemic with healthy practices. Lessenen the possibility of spreading the COVID-19 virus and other viruses and bacteria is our responsibility as a business.
• NMCRC has thoroughly cleaned all its equipment. We practice on site hand washing, and have sanitizer available and use it regularly.
• NMCRC will not work if there is any illness present.
• Routine sanitization of equipment will be implemented.
• Fist bumps and/or elbow bumps will be used instead of hand shakes.
With this commitment to healthy practices, carpet cleaning is a great way to help disinfect homes and businesses and help prevent the spread of virus and illness. NMCRC had a multi faceted approach to disinfecting carpet, tile and grout, and upholstery.
We use the hot water extraction method of carpet cleaning with a powerful, truck mounted, carpet cleaning extractor. The water reaches 200+ degrees which does much disinfecting on its own.
• As well as hot water, NMCRC uses quality detergents, with citrus and oxy boosters that add to the disinfecting qualities of hot water. These are applied with the fresh hot water from the truck mount.
• Powerful vacuum extraction reaching 455CFM removes much soil (anything foreign to the carpet) from carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout.
• Rinse aids, deodorizers, and protectants help disinfect germs, encapsulate odors, and help surfaces remain clean. These are included in all cleanings for no additional cost.
New Mexico Carpet Repair and Cleaning is here and still ready to serve. We hope to help this great community get through this difficult time.